A significant contributor to the local communities in economy and society in general. Our stores operate in more than 30 cities and towns across Russia, from large metropolitan areas to smaller towns with smaller ones. We employ thousands of people, a responsibility which we take very seriously, as we acknowledge their livelihoods.
The reliable and transparent relationship with our customers and partners formsa vital element of our strategy and drives the Group’s performance.
As one of the leading Russian retailers, O`KEY aims to sustain this mutually beneficial partnership to ensure progressand promote development in all spheres.
- The variety and quality of providedgoods
- Guarantee of the best price>
- High level of provided services
- Reliability of supplies
- Mandatory compliance with contract provisions and legal requirements
- Rigorous due diligence of all partners to establish their integrity and solvency
- Customer surveys and focus groups
- Feedback on call centre
- Meetings with (potential) suppliers and business partners
- Participation in industry conferences
- Conclusion of supply contracts for products and monitoring performance of requirements for counterparties
As a publicly listed company, we need to provide open, timely and transparent information to help our investors make informed decisions about our financial and non-financial performance.
- Corporate governance
- Financial and non-financial results
- Strategy and KPIs
- Presentations and conference calls between management and the financial community
- Website publication of relevant GM/EGM documents
- Meetings between management and the financial community, including industry conferences
- Investor and analyst site visits
- General meetings of shareholders
- Press releases on material issues and key Group events
Every aspect of our strategy is based on the commitment of our people. Their knowledge, their willingness to work and their satisfaction are the keys to the Group’s successful operations.
We put an emphasis on creating the conditions for professional and career growth for our people as it strengthens their loyalty to the business.
- Principles of social partnership
- Mutual respect and trust that underpin HR Policy
- Financial and non-financial incentives
- Learning and development opportunities
- Health and safety standards
- Implementation of updated HR Policy and Health and Safety Policy
- Developing a system of internal communication and feedback
- Regular meetings between management and employees
- Ensuring safety in the workplace
- Implementation of social programmes and financial incentive programmes
- Employee satisfaction and employee engagement surveys
The Group strictly follows industry standards and complies with all laws and regulations.
O`KEY aims to establish and maintain stable and constructive relations with national and local government authorities based on the principles of accountability, good faith and mutual benefit.
- Reporting to regulators
- Implementing local community development projects and social projects
- Maintaining a dialogue with government authorities on current legislative and regulatory issues
- Corporate philanthropy
- Information disclosure and reporting
- Dialogue with government authorities on legislative and regulatory issues
- Participation in workshops and expert panels
- Implementation of joint projects
- Local community development
The development of the Group needs to be supported by the local communities wherever it operates.
A better quality of life for our people and local communities, established through our social and cultural projects, contributes to regional social and economic development and ensures the sustainability of our operations, helping us fulfil our commitments as an industry leader
- Environmental safety
- Social infrastructure development and modernisation
- Supporting cultural events
- Supporting vulnerable population groups
- Meetings with representatives of local communities
- Economic, environmental and social initiatives
- Publications in local media
- Public hearings
- Maintaining contact with NGOs
The Group needs accurate and timely coverage by the various media channels when disclosing its financial and operational results, key external and internal events, community activities and participation in industry conferences, etc.
The adequate perception of O`KEY and its strategy by all stakeholders is mutually beneficial for the Group and its target audiences.
- Accurate media coverage of the Group’s strategic messages, corporate events and news
- Getting feedback from society and media
- Maintaining the relationship with stakeholders at all levels
- Press releases on material issues and key events
- Interviews with management
- Press tours and press conferences