O`KEY Group S.A. (AIX, LSE, MOEX: OKEY, the “Group”), one of Russia’s leading food retailers, has announced its financial results for the full year of 2022 based on audited consolidated financial statements.
FY 2022 FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS
- Total Group revenue increased by 8.1% YoY to RUB 202.2 bn
- Group gross profit rose by 11.1% to RUB 46.8 bn, and gross margin improved by 0.7 pps YoY to 23.2%
- Group EBITDA grew by 9.8% YoY to RUB 17.0 bn, and EBITDA margin increased by 0.1 pps YoY to 8.4%
- DA! discounters EBITDA surged 2.2 times YoY to RUB 3.6 bn, and EBITDA margin reached 6.8%
- The Group’s operating profit grew by 15.2% YoY to RUB 5.8 bn
- The Group’s net profit increased by 16.2% YoY and amounted to RUB 242 mln
KEY EVENTS AFTER THE REPORTING PERIOD
- In March 2023, the Group’s global depositary receipts (GDRs) were admitted to the quotation list in the main market segment on the Astana International Exchange (AIX).
The full announcement is available at https://www.okeygroup.lu/press-center/press-releases/2023/1836/.